THE FLEXIBLE HR CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR SME'S
Whether you’re a new start up, or an established company with in house HR personnel, our Monthly Retainer HR Consultancy Service is the most flexible and cost effective way of achieving long term stability within your workforce. For just a small monthly fee, you can call upon the highest calibre HR professionals, ready to assist your business in a wide number of means. Our flexible HR consultancy service is especially efficient during contentious matters such as redundancies, redeployment and disciplinaries.
- Experienced senior HR Personnel will provide the service.
- Free audit of HR Policies and Procedures
- Advice by phone, or video conferencing/Skype/Face time etc
- Confirmation of discussion by email
- Back up of professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Response within 1 working day when central number called.
- Provision of mobile numbers for emergency response
- 5 hrs consultancy per month
- 12 month contract
- 3 month’s notice of termination required from either party
Monthly Retainer HR Consultancy Service Fees
Up to 25
Up to 50
Up to 100
All clients will receive 5 hours service per month, no carry over, with additional hours at a rate of (change £50 per hour to £65 per hour), whole hour payments only and a minimum of one hour. Delete (Detailed time recording carried out for invoicing purposes.)
Should clients using the above service require additional support with operational HR work, then the following will apply:
Payment by an agreed hourly, daily or project rate including travel time. Travel expenses at HMRC rates.
Payment by an agreed hourly, daily or project rate.
‘Additional Work’ in these circumstances is restricted to HR Casework, e.g. Absence Management, Document / Policy Reviews & Creation, Handling Investigations, Attending Operational Meetings, Recruitment Activity.
Where clients request other ‘non-operational HR’ work, then quotes will be provided at the time of request, e.g. for Staff Training, Project Management, Policy Development etc